WorldMarketReports.com offers Professional Advisers access to the latest views from leading fund managers covering 13 different sectors. The service also enables Advisers the ability to request fund literature (broken down via sector) to be delivered direct to their front doors. The service is Free to IFAs.
The service is distributed online in partnership with 15 different IFA related services including: Cofunds, Selestia, Investmentweek, Trustnet, Reuters IFA; and Networks including: The Tenet Group, The Lighthouse Group, The Falcon Group and the Millfield Partnership Limited.
Promoting your commentaries on WorldMarketReports.com
- The service is charged on a pay-per-click basis.
- Your overall monthly expenditure on the service is capped.
- You can have as many commentaries on the service as you wish.
- The service is very easy to use and hassle free.
- We look after the ongoing management of the reports.
Promoting your Fund Literature on WorldMarketReports.com
- The service is charged on a pay-per-lead basis.
- List the funds that you wish to promote within the relevant investment sector.
- All we require is your logo, promotional text for each fund and an email address(es) for fulfilment.
- You, the client, fulfil the leads and own the data.
We provide the WMR Client Interface with the service allowing you to:
- Track all clicks on your reports and literature requests.
- Compare the readership of your reports with the competition.
- Analyse which sectors Financial Advisors are currently interested in.
Corporate branded versions of the service are available for IFA intranets.
If you would like further information on the WorldMarketReports.com service, please contact either Rupert Hodson or Raphael Queisser on 020 7802 5530 or email@example.com