Dianomi Ltd Legal Information
Unless otherwise stated, this site is directed only at, and the services provided through this site are only available to, persons in the United Kingdom. Persons outside the United Kingdom should not use or rely upon any content or services provided through this site.
Due to the number of sources from which Dianomi Ltd obtains content and the nature of electronic distribution via the Internet neither we nor any of our Data Providers or affiliates accept any liability (whether in contract or tort) for any losses, costs or damages resulting from or related to use of or inability to use the Site or any of the Information Services to the fullest extent to which such liability may be excluded or avoided by law and in no event shall we be liable to you for lost profits or for direct or indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages arising out of or in relation to the Site or the provision of the Information Services. We make no warranty that the Site and the Information Services are free from infection by viruses or anything else that has contaminating or destructive properties.
Dianomi Ltd makes no representations whatsoever about any other web services which you may access through worldmarketreports.com. When you access a non Dianomi Ltd web service, even one that may contain the Dianomi Ltd logo, it should be understood that it is independent from Dianomi Ltd and that Dianomi Ltd has no control over the content on that web site. In addition, a link to a non Dianomi Ltd web service does not mean that Dianomi Ltd endorses, approves or accepts any responsibility for the content, or the use, of such web service. It is your responsibility to ensure that whatever you select for your use is free of such items as viruses and like devices.
ACCURACY OF INFORMATION
Neither we nor any of our Data Providers or affiliates make any warranties express or implied, as to the accuracy, adequacy, quality or fitness for any particular purpose of the Site, the Information or the Information Services and all such warranties are expressly excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. We, our Data Providers and affiliates, may or may not hold investments in the funds, management companies and/or brokerage firm securities referred to in the Information and Information Services. You bear all risks from any use or results of using any Information and Information Services. You are responsible for validating the integrity of any Information received over the Internet.
- The content relating to the past performance of an investment is not necessarily a guide to its performance in the future. The value of investments or income from them may go down as well as up. As stocks and shares are valued from second to second, their bid and offer value fluctuates sometimes widely. The degree of fluctuation of fund values varies significantly and the value of higher volatility funds may change suddenly. The value of investments may rise or fall due to the volatility of world markets, interest rates and capital values or, for investments held in overseas markets, changes in the rate of exchange in the currency in which the investments are denominated. You may not necessarily get back the amount you invested.
- The levels and bases of, and reliefs from, taxation are subject to change as UK legislation and regulations and the UK tax regime are amended from time to time and any content on this site referring to such legislation, regulations or tax regime should not be relied upon.
- All content provided through this site is only for your personal information and use, and is not intended to address your particular requirements or to be relied upon in making (or refraining from making) any specific investment or other decision. Dianomi Ltd's content shall not constitute any form of advice or recommendation by us.
- Where you are unsure about any specific investment or other decision, you should obtain appropriate expert independent advice.
- Nothing included in this site constitutes an offer or solicitation to sell investments to anyone in any jurisdiction outside the United Kingdom in which such offer, solicitation or distribution would be unlawful.
- For further information on the rights and obligations of both you and us in relation to the use of this site please refer to Dianomi Ltd's General Site Conditions which you agreed to when you accessed and used this site.
Dianomi Ltd is registered under the Data Protection Act 1998. All personal information you supply to us will be treated in accordance with that Act. We will collect and use your personal information in order to operate, enhance and provide to you the Information Services you request. We will not pass your personal information on to any other person except to our Service Providers, where it is necessary, to enable us to provide you with the Information Services you request from us. You may edit your personal information held by us at any time and have your information deleted from our records if this Agreement is terminated. You will update your information if it changes. You agree that we may disclose to the FSA and to any other regulatory authority that is empowered to require such information by or under any legal enactment, any information they may request or require relating to you or our Information Services.